• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you people come up with these names?

I got mine from some family and friends. Back in the day before Moab got so popular I was the only one of my friends that knew where any trails were. Don't know who called me Doc Moab first but it kind of stuck. Now I don't feel as worthy since it has become so popular. Lots more people know it way better then I do.

...because my name is Gil and I like to take lunch money from felines and insert firecrackers in their rectums...

Last name Hale.

The guys in high school started calling me Haleyes for some reason. Most of them still call me Haleyes.

In 1996 while at CAX (Combined Arms Exercise) in 29 Palms, California I was walking guard duty one night in our ordnance compound. I'm not a small guy, and as Gunnery Sergeant Jon Fimea came around the corner of a tent and saw me silhouetted against the lights of the main camp, he almost took out a tent in his haste to back up and get out of there. As he related the story, the "Yucca-Man" is a relative of the Pacific Northwest's Sasquatch or Bigfoot, and has been sighted a few times around the 29 Palms area over the years.

bigfoot.jpg

One report in the early 70s came from a guard at the armory who bumped into something that bent his rifle in half before leaving him alone in the dark. Other reports have the Yucca-Man ambling around the high desert near 29 Palms and Joshua Tree Park, finding tents in the wilderness and eating the crunchy things in those handy carrying bags...

I'll admit there's some resemblance under certain conditions, especially when I wander around barefoot with my Size 15s - but that's all I'll say fer now...

Frank Z said:
Mine? Well let's see.....I have absolutely no imagination :bawl:

Sure it's not for "Frank Zappa?" I haven't shaved my soul patch off since he left us. Such wonderful things he's said...

"Do you know what you are?/You are what you is/You is what you am/ a cow don't make ham."

"The crux of the biscuit/is the apostrophe"

"What out where/the huskies go/and don't you eat/the yellow snow!"

(No, I didn't grow it on its own - that would be stupid. It's usually accompanies by a van Dyke, a full beard, or (rarely!) a Fu Manchu!)

5-90

Kind
Inspirational
Duty
4ever
Loving
Y, because we like you!
Freindly

See, and you all think I'm such an asshole.

Haleyes said:
Last name Hale.

The guys in high school started calling me Haleyes for some reason. Most of them still call me Haleyes.

Haleyes = Hell yes?

kid4lyf said:
Killer
Insensitive
Derilict
4ever
Lloosing my mind
Y, because thats just the way it is
Forget it...she wasen't worth it anyhow.

See, and you all KNOW I'm such an asshole.

Edited for Correctness. :D

red91inWA said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid4lyf
Killer
Insensitive
Derilict
4ever
Lloosing my mind
Y, because thats just the way it is
Forget it...she wasen't worth it anyhow.

See, and you all KNOW I'm such an asshole.
red91inWA said:
Edited for Correctness. :D
Moi?.:angel:

red91inWA said:
We don't speak FRENCH here....you need our Quebec Chapter.

C'est vrai! :D

Oh, and to answer the original question... My initials.

red91inWA said:
We don't speak FRENCH here....you need our Quebec Chapter.

They'd just want to separate off from the rest of us anyway.

C omputer
I nformation
T echnology
A ndrew
T ittle

Just cause those numbers are in a fun seqence on the keypad..

Originally I made it to see how long it would take to get the first SPAM email in an unused email account when the address is an Alpha numaric code.

In 99 it to exactly 2 weeks 3 days to get my first spam e-mail without ever using the address for anything.... It's now my primary spam account..

No one EVER remembers it so I have the ability to be a random Interweb user again and again and again because people are forgetful...

Blahblahblah... is today over yet?

Back