• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal MJ Meet and Greet - August 28

Can't wait to see the Sh*tbox.

LOL, its come a long way since then, but it is still kinda true to its roots.

Yeah, I guess you've not been up here since MJ number 3? Was it even here when you were here?

MJ #3 was the red one? I think I was up at your place in 09 and you had a brown one (?). You gave me the plastic bedliner out of it.

Well, Hertz didn't come through with an MJ for me :-( They did give me a nice red Cadillac CTS. But it's not even AWD.

So, can I still show up without an MJ? :laugh3:

I'll be there with my 4 door station wagon version of the MJ. It is non-contagious. Looks the same from the front anyway!

I'll be there with my 4 door station wagon version of the MJ. It is non-contagious. Looks the same from the front anyway!

:laugh2:

I will get right on it sir! :patriot:

Mine runs and turns. Haven't driven it yet but it should be road worthy in the next two hours.

It runs and drives on the road.

I will be there tomorrow.

I am waiting for it to cool off and I will wash it.

I should be able to make it, would it be bad if I brought some parts to try and sell?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bring the parts. I may bring a couple.

Just a quick thanks to Johnny for the initiative of organizing this simple but cool get together, and to the guy's making the trip, some as far as San Diego.

Good Times

It was good to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while and meeting some new people. We only had seven MJs, but I've never seen that many at one place before. We did have 13 people attend and that is a pretty good number.

The only thing was that it was pretty hot today. I'll schedule the next one in an autumn or spring month. Thanks everybody for coming out.

It was good meeting you guys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It was nice meeting everyone and thanks for coming out :)

IMG_7554.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7560.jpg

IMG_7559.jpg

Thanks to Johnny for scheduling it around me getting my rig running.

IMG_7549.jpg

EXTRA special thanks to David Bricker for coming out and not coming empty handed :D

2011-08-28_16-57-57_282.jpg

Last edited:
It was great to meet some more folks from So Cal today. Thanks, Johnny, for setting this up. Paul, be sure to stop by PSR for Thanksgiving dinner. Cracker, drink to my health, or something like that. Russ, looking forward to hearing the motor run, and enjoy the extra power.

After meeting you guys, my wife and I went to Northwoods for dinner. It was pretty close to how I remembered it, on our first date, 35 years ago. Oedered the same thing as we had then, too.

Made it to Oxnard tonight, heading up the coast tomorrow.

David Bricker / SYR

Back