• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Pasadena Meet & Greet, Wed. March 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
We'll, 'The Boat' is back after it was closed for some remodeling and it is a pretty nice set up for a meet and greet so Cal, Mike and I figured we'd try one out there. There should be quite a bit of KOH talk as well.

Let's say about 6:00 on Wed.

http://www.clearmansgalley.com/

The Galley
7215 N. Rosemead
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 286-1484
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Map and Hours[/FONT]

I'll put it on the calendar and try to make it.

Damn, love the boat, but have to work :(

Give us a call when you have a moment and we can head over there at any time ;)

barring baseball practice for my son I will try to make it... is this place kid ok? I have to bring them with me.

barring baseball practice for my son I will try to make it... is this place kid ok? I have to bring them with me.

No Problem and it is Kid and Family safe.

Oh man, have I missed "The Boat"! I just about lived there.......big, burgers, big beers, big screen sports and the best cheese bread on the planet. Count me and the "boss" in!:D------------Hans

Last edited:
Out. Taking the GMAT at 8am on the 5th.

It's on my way home from work. I may stop by and M&G. Do they still have the red cabbage salad and blue cheese salad combo????

Great location, Great idea. I'll be there!

Looks like we will have LOTS to talk about with the KOH stories. Richard rolled twice in two days and the crews worked hard to keep them going.

See you then :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back