• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Pasadena Meet & Greet, 'The Boat,' Thursday, Feb 4th

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
We'll, For those of you who have heard of 'The Boat,' it is back after it was closed for some remodeling and it is a pretty nice set up for a meet and greet.

Let's say about 6:00 on Thursday, Feb 4th.

http://www.clearmansgalley.com/

The Galley
7215 N. Rosemead
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 286-1484
Map and Hours

Here's where I say "if only it was on a weekend..." I don't think I want to drive Carlsbad/Pasadena/Vista on a Thursday night. But then again, stranger things have happened. And the Boat is yummy...

Here's where I say "if only it was on a weekend..." I don't think I want to drive Carlsbad/Pasadena/Vista on a Thursday night. But then again, stranger things have happened. And the Boat is yummy...

You've done it before :p

I know... but then we'd be up all night playing drunken Scrabble with a North Korean PH, and it'd all go south again!! I have to leave your place by 4:15am to get to work on time!

Give me a good "weekend outing" excuse to take Friday off, and it'll increase the likelihood!! Or maybe I can get the 24hr stomach flu without all the barfing and discomfort? Hmmm... Damn you & my devious mind!

I might be up for that! Hey, when are we going to do another M&G at that great sushi restaurant again?---------Hans

I might be up for that! Hey, when are we going to do another M&G at that great sushi restaurant again?---------Hans

:laugh2: I promised to do it again. Scrappy (Matt S) wanted to let me know when he can come down for it and I wanted to coordinate it with Grimm's schedule (as promised). Ishould be able to work something out in the next couple of weeks :)

same with me, except for the El Cajon / pasadena/ El Cajon again, you know weekends will get a wider variety of us up there!!!

Hmm...I'm off that Thursday. I may have to get up there. BTW, why is it called a Pasadena M&G when it's in San Gabriel??

Hmm...I'm off that Thursday. I may have to get up there. BTW, why is it called a Pasadena M&G when it's in San Gabriel??

Pasadena area :p

You could probably bring one or the other but bringing both might be a problem...

Are wife and girlfriends welcome. I plan to get wasted and I need my driver.
You could probably bring one or the other but bringing both might be a problem...
:laugh3: :laugh3: I agree with bassthumb!
But as Cracker said, all are welcome, including kids. I'm sure someone there will have duct tape if the kids try to misbehave. You may not use "But I don't want to leave the wife/gf/kids/husband/bf/roommate at home while I go out" as an excuse. "But my Jeep's not running" or "I don't have an XJ" or "I'm between Jeeps" are not valid excuses either. If I go, I'll likely show up in a battered '98 Mitsu Mirage...

:cheers: Just show up & enjoy the gathering! :cheers:

Coming up here in a couple of days :D

Back