• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Pasadena Meet & Greet, 'The Boat,' Thursday, Feb 4th

Avery, are you bringing the MJ? i wanna see it.

Avery, are you bringing the MJ? i wanna see it.

Probably not.

On Wed the bumper is coming off for some modifications and thursday morning the rear axle comes out for the shaved Dana 60 I am putting in there. I am trying to get it going to go to KOH.

I will try though as I have until 6:00 on Thurday to get it all done :D

I'm still looking for an excuse to come up there for this, but nothing yet... I'd have to call in sick here at work for Friday, and find something useful or amusing to do for at least part of the weekend...

Avery I can't wait to see your shaved dana mounted under your bed. You gonna post pics of that?

Let me know if you need help Avery. I have Wed and Thurs off.

Avery I can't wait to see your shaved dana mounted under your bed. You gonna post pics of that?

I prefer my Dana shaved :D

DSC09008+_Small_.JPG

Let me know if you need help Avery. I have Wed and Thurs off.

You I may take you up on that. I am going to work all day on it tomorrow and then head up to a friends on Wed afternoon for the bumper work and I think I'll actually be close to being ready to get this thing installed on Thursday. Let's talk on Wed and we can arrange it then head the two or three miles to the Boat.

Sounds good. That's what I was thinking. Working on it Thursday before the M&G.

Tomorrow night :)

Sounds good. That's what I was thinking. Working on it Thursday before the M&G.

I actually did not take the day off so I am here at work and it looks like I can roll the MJ over there too :)

Hoist one (or 3) for me, guys!! If there's ever one on a weekend, I'll do my darnedest to make it!

Back