• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South SD county meet and greet

Planning on being there.

Okay, so now we're up to at least three Mikes attending!! What is it with Jeeps and guys named Mike? :dunno:

Carol

Hi, I'm a little too north to make it. Was wondering if anyone has taken the Coyote Trail down to Berrego?

Excellent =). It's not too far of a stumble for me, either (Tierrasanta, about 3 miles).

Carol

Hi, I'm a little too north to make it. Was wondering if anyone has taken the Coyote Trail down to Berrego?
Last time I was there you couldn't go all the way through, only as far as the cabin. I went in from anza of course.

Last time I was there you couldn't go all the way through, only as far as the cabin. I went in from anza of course.

Yeah, the Coyote Trail in Borrego's probably a little more than stumbling distance from the San Diego Meet'n'Greet =). I was trying to figure out what part of the Bullpen you couldn't go all the way thru. But it's late, and I'm tired. So it took me a bit to puzzle it out. All better nowzzzzzz...

I am new here , just got back from an easy run ,Fonts point, kinda Coyote Canyon and went for a hike with G/F to palm canyon in Borrego spring, will try to make it wednesday to meet you guys (and girls?), we are two My g/f CAROL (?) so the other Carol wouldnot be alone and me....
good luck
German

Okay, that would be almost spooky (but hey, Halloween's getting close). The multiple Mikes is somewhat expected, but I dunno if I can handle 2 Carols at the same thing... wow. I meet another Carol about once every 6 months or more... we're a rarity =). Hope you two can make it!!

Look forward to meeting you & my namesake...
Carol

OK, Where the Fawk was all these Naxja people at? huh?
4 people and a spouse that are non other group in socal with jeep cherokees.
Most everyone were regulars at the north county meet and greet.

OK, Where the Fawk was all these Naxja people at? huh?
4 people and a spouse that are non other group in socal with jeep cherokees.
Most everyone were regulars at the north county meet and greet.

Yeah, most everyone that showed up to the South SD one come to the N. County SD one. There are 3 or 4 more here that said they were gonna show but didn't. Not that we needed ya anyway. How many people showed up? 13+ ?

Mike (oceanjet)
Mike - G
Mike (SanDiegoXJ)
Tom P (Tripdog)
Ryan B
Gary +1
Dave T
Kevin H
Mark W
Troy (Overkill)
Carol H
Charles S
Mike F (Willy51)

Pretty sure I'm forgetting a couple of people that weren't in my line of sight at the table.

No, I'm thinking you got us all. Anyway, we were all there, and that's what matters =).

I'm not going to object to the group's composition, as the net result is that I get 2 chances a month to hang out, eat, & drink beer with a bunch of other XJ folk.:party:
Carol

Yeah, most everyone that showed up to the South SD one come to the N. County SD one. There are 3 or 4 more here that said they were gonna show but didn't. Not that we needed ya anyway. How many people showed up? 13+ ?

Mike (oceanjet)
Mike - G
Mike (SanDiegoXJ)
Tom P (Tripdog)
Ryan B
Gary +1
Dave T
Kevin H
Mark W
Troy (Overkill)
Carol H
Charles S
Mike F (Willy51)

Pretty sure I'm forgetting a couple of people that weren't in my line of sight at the table.

I woulda been there, but it was "college night" at my daughter's high school....
Looking forward to the next one, NoCty 11/4?

Back