• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South SD county meet and greet

willy51

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so because Ms. Overkill is bearing some resemblance to a fishy flavored snack I am posting the notice for the San Diego South County Meet and Greet.

We are planning on offsetting from the north county meet and greet and have the South County next Wednesday. Same time and place as last time, just on Wednesday to not conflict with NCIS watching.

Location,
The Bullpen on Clarimont Mesa Blvd and Mucury near Cheetas. 6:30 ish,

See you there,

Blonde Mike

Sweet... Count me in!
Carol

Bite me Michael, I Love Abby!!!!!!! besides, i have been so busy i don't even have time to call a good friend that has sent me her contact info 3times and i really want to talk to her!!!!!! i hope she is more forgiving than your punk ass is!!!!!!!! LOL...

P.S. i will be there

Well, whens the next SD wheeling trip?

I am dying to hit some trails up with my new 33's and Aussie

We can have a wheeling and greeting...?

Uh, well the greeting likes to take place with the drinking and the pizza having. So the meeting and greeting (sans wheeling) is next wednesday night on 10/22

Ok so because Ms. Overkill is bearing some resemblance to a fishy flavored snack I am posting the notice for the San Diego South County Meet and Greet.

Craigslist women = low tide :dunno:

Whee! That's 4 of us now... and I guess I'm back to being the only "Ms" attending so far, since Overkill decided to "man up" and will attend the event he started!

I'm too lazy to drive that far south, I figure If i'm that far south I'll just keep driving till I'm outta the us governments reach

Um, BEER is a good reason to drink beer... so there's your good reason! Besides the rest of the whole good company/good times/good excuse thing...

Carol

I will try and make this. Any good reason to drink Beer.

I'm going to try and show... need to meet up with more people in SD and go wheeling. Plus the whole beer thing...

Brian

Back