• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Trail Ride - Nov 21st

Im so freaken in ! Going to be coming up Saturday morning , can't wait to see everyone !

Add one extra more xj to the list . We just finished up my friends xj so he's down to ruin it lol

Hit the Jeeps in the Vineyard show on Saturday, had a great time! Word is that a bunch of guys from Cherokee Forum will be joining the festivities. The Jordan Culp 1st Annual Turkey Shoot is taking on a life of its own!

Hit the Jeeps in the Vineyard show on Saturday, had a great time! Word is that a bunch of guys from Cherokee Forum will be joining the festivities. The Jordan Culp 1st Annual Turkey Shoot is taking on a life of its own!

Maybe the 1st Annual Gobble-fest? Lol... Awesome, its great to see so many coming out!

Just found out we are going to have a small raffle. And by small I mean one gift certificate to a local off-road shop. But hey, it's something.

Maybe we can do a turkey shoot competition to see who gets the gift certificate.

Ok. Fixed the jeep today, now I need to get thru this busy week in one piece, I will so be looking forward to this.

D.I.T.A. glad to hear you are joining.

STROKER

Me to bud I'm stoked to see you guys

Looks like around 20 rigs are going to be there - that's AWESOME.

As a reminder, this isn't a formal NAXJA run so everyone is on their own to form up groups and make sure they have the proper safety and recovery gear.

There will be a pot luck dinner around the campfire at Twin Grove on Saturday night at cabin Q32. Bring your own chair, food, and drinks. I imagine it will start around 6.

We'll raffle off the gift certificate during the dinner.

Expect cold weather!!!

Out of curiosity. Anyone here know some sign language?

Funny story ...

I was at home the other actually watching a few "learn sign language fast" videos to try and help you out.

I was practicing words like mother, father, boy, girl etc.

My wife was sitting there, laughed, and said, "uh, shouldn't you be learning things like stuck, back up, and broken?"

Anyway, don't worry, most of the good spotters are great with hand signals ..... and you probably don't want to know what everyone else is saying anyway.

Funny story ...

I was at home the other actually watching a few "learn sign language fast" videos to try and help you out.

My wife was sitting there, laughed, and said, "uh, shouldn't you be learning things like stuck, back up, and broken?"

Anyway, don't worry, most of the good spotters are great with hand signals ..... and you probably don't want to know what everyone else is saying anyway.

FYI... Jordan is familiar with all of the hand signals for the above-
Stuck- hands palm up, about mid chest (as if to say "AGAIN?")
Back up- hands facing driver waving viorously to "back up"
Broken- hand open wide, with palm of hand slapping forehead vigorously (as if to say "get comfy, we're gonna be here a while")
:gee:

No worries Xjwonder, we do a good job of taking care of each other in the woods...:clap:

Funny story ...

Haha that's funny. It works both ways... I'm sure you guys won't want to know what we ll be saying either. Ha

Back