• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Trail Ride - Nov 21st

I booked a cabin for Friday and Saturday nights. I'll definitely be up Friday night around dinner time, and may or may not stay Saturday night. We'll see.

Should be a fun time!

looks like i'm out. Had to push our vacation up to depart on Friday so I'll be in Mexico while you guys are wheeling.

Oh well I guess I'll survive...:wave:

For those going, let's meet around 8:30AM in the parking lot and plan to hit the trails around 9:30. We can congregate around my tow rig - it's a white Suburban - can't miss it.

On both Friday and Saturday nights anyone is welcome to come to Twin Grove and hang out with the folks who got cabins. I'm sure there will be a campfire and we can get a grill going. Just bring your own food and drinks.

Not to put Rich on the spot, but I'll assume the fire and festivities will be at his cabin, Q32.

Dress warm!

I'm out got asked to work it for double time.

Sorry to hear it, but these days you have to take the work when it's there, I know what that's like. We will raise a glass in your honor. There will be more runs upcoming, hope to see you then!
Rich

Don't worry about putting me on the spot, it's a badly kept secret that I enjoy entertaining. I'll be stopping in Berger's market beforehand, hopefully they have some of their incredible store made hamburgers, I plan on enjoying some. ( and sharing too)
Going to be a good one, I can't wait either Bob.

Back