• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Trail Ride - Nov 21st

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm heading to RC on Nov. 21st for some wheeling and would love to have some company!

Who's in?

Probably a typical day .... meet around 8:30, trails by 9:30, wheel till mid afternoon and head home. Depending on who comes, I'm sure we'll hit everything from greens to blacks, but mostly run around on blues.

I might be down for this if I can work it into my schedule

I am planning on being there. Depends if the kids are coming or not which vehicle I'll be wheeling. Kids= Toy 4r on 33's=greens/blues. No kids=no worries=drag a broken Jeep home if needed.

We'll probably talk at Rocktoberfest, but either way, I'm interested in doing Twin Grove as well on friday night for this. I've done day trips to RC before and it sucks.

Definitely. Glad to see things shaking out nicely on the rig, I can't wait to see it.
It's worth noting here and now that carol will not be able to make this one because of work conflicts, so I'm good with making it a Friday- Sunday thing for me. Before we go and book cabins, it may be worth the discussion of splitting a couple. There are a couple good close together simple cabins that would work well for all of us to keep close together.

I might be in for this. TC gets rebuilt this weekend and new header soon after. I'm itching to get this thing off the pavement.

yea i'd camp out Friday too, but probably would get there fairly late if i come

Things went pretty well this weekend, so I guess I'll see you guys in November. :)

Minus the sticker.

12079638_932548516832225_6565575588426729328_n.jpg

Having seen it in person I can vouch that Chris and his rig are 100% completely badass. Field and Forest was a great time. We can now brag that we saw snow before anyone else did. My rig survived it, so I'm looking at getting that cabin rental secured soon. I'm looking at the basic cabins to the left of the main lodge.. They have plenty of trailer space and are close to the sissies that are going for the deluxes. Chris, we talked a couple days ago, so you know. All will know more when I get a decent nights sleep.
Rich

Back