• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek trail cut?

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I follow Rausch Creek on instagram and have seen that they scouting some new trails. One new trail that they are looking at is a mile long. Seems like a large task for their staff. I myself would be interested in volunteering some time to help them out. Not sure if any others would feel like doing the same. Maybe if there was enough interest we could set something up with Rausch.

Any idea when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyones even interested yet.

I think there is a lot of interest!

There is already some back-channel work to get a trail cutting set up at AOAA. We want to see if that pans out, and for when, before officially setting something up at Rausch. We'll have to figure out dates and timing etc.

But there is no rule saying someone can't take the initiative and make it happen. I'm absolutely sure that if someone called Rausch and asked, they would be thrilled. And I'm also sure that if someone does that and posts up the details, people will show up!

i'd be in, please post a date when you have one... at the park i'd talk to lin or burnie they would be the people to help you most.

That sounds like fun. I've been a lurker for years and have been itching to attend an event.

For all that are interested, I am in the process of setting something up. I will let everyone know when everything is set in stone. Please keep a look out for the new thread.
Thanks,
Bob

Back