• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One reason the TNT Longarm kit sucks:

Avanteone said:
And for a little background, I have been running the Clayton's kit for five years, I can count the number of times I've hit the crossmember on one hand, and it has NEVER hit to the point of stopping me or holding me up. It's a very solid kit and holds up to abuse well. For those of you doubting my mechanical ability, I am an ASE certified tech with over 11 years of professional experience. I am also highly regarded in the local Jeep scene.

Congrats! You are now the first person to make my ignore list! :D :D

John90XJ said:
Having wheeled with John and his Clayton's kit, Matt with his TnT setup and me with old fashioned drop brackets and fixed RE arms, we all seem to go the same places without too much difficulty.

Good god man! You tryin' to offend everyone in one sentence?

;)

BrettM said:
fixed... but I still don't get it... I'll keep my auto

Ha ha! I was just kidding. I could go either way. I just happened to find a sweet deal on a stick when I was looking. My last Jeep (TJ) had the same trans and worked fine for me. My wife's Durango is an auto and I like driving that too, so either way .... The big advantage of the stick is that it comes with 3.07 gears instead of 3.55.:laugh3:

Back