• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No name xj

Pics from windrock. Performed great. Wish I had time to get my beadlocks o before but barely got it put back together and everything finished up.

Little waterfall picnic and creek picnic

Nearly flopped and broke rear glass out on this rock (pic was after I rolled forward to keep from flopping)

I know I said I'd take it easy but this is trail 15 a double black Diamond trail (most difficult) haha. I walked right through it when it was dry but had to winch at the top after it got wet.

I made my upper just a tad too long somehow so I'll be pulling it and turning some off each end. I'm sure glad I made my lower frame brackets from 3/8. First trip out and already put a good ding in one. I'm gonna start working on getting the beadlocks welded up soon. Also gotta start sealing up the floorboards and I'll prolly end up bedlining them since I have a gallon and a half laying around. Don't care for it on the outside but inside might be better. I really need to spend some time on my barn too. Still haven't put lights back up since I put a ceiling up.

Made my upper too long somehow. Guess that's what I get for rushing. I ran it anyway but just a tad too much caster. Made it a little squirrely on the road.

Finally working on the arms

Hopefully start working on beadlocks this weekend. Gonna try to hit drummond labor day weekend.

You get done with yours you can always come start on mine.

You doing machining at work or home

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Haven't even begun to start on mine yet. What all do you have for your setup in the rear? In the one pick from when you were down in TN, it looked like the passenger rear was off ground.

Haven't even begun to start on mine yet. What all do you have for your setup in the rear? In the one pick from when you were down in TN, it looked like the passenger rear was off ground.

Bds 4.5" leaves with bds 2" shackle and some srbs I made. Shock mounts on axle are moved up and I'm running longest shock I can but still limits downtravel. If you need something let me know I'll help if I'm not busy.

That's pretty much about what i'll be running in mine. Will have to see how it does when complete.

How the crap do people get to their valve stems?! Outer rings will cover them even more.

Also do I drop the inner down in as pictured and grind down lip on rim or bring inner ring up to lip?

Last edited:
Brass 90° stems. You can grind a little off or just weld it up. First make sure you have room on the back side for the washers and nuts. And clock the rings so a bolt hole is not in line with the valve stem.

Back