• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No name xj

look at the fricken gaps on the rocker supports, have fun filling that shit... going to fall apart the first rock they it.

looking goood though man. i really need to get my ass working on mine. i just keep making up poor excuses.

ship jig? lol

look at the fricken gaps on the rocker supports, have fun filling that shit... going to fall apart the first rock they it.

looking goood though man. i really need to get my ass working on mine. i just keep making up poor excuses.

ship jig? lol

That 2nd one in didn't come out too great I actually might redo that one.
Prolly could but not sure how much shipping would be.

Finished one rocker and started on the other side and 3 link. Found out the hard way I should have tacked rocker in then tacked the supports pulled rocker and welded supports to rocker then welded to jeep. Glad I only did one side.

Got the other rocker done. Pic of my balancing act.

Got the 3 link all tacked in. I really wanted to triangulate the lowers quite a bit more but the axle brackets weren't angled enough and theyre already burned in. The ds barely clears heim on xmember even with 15* clock. It also binds just past full extension of shocks so that turned out well.

So I burnt in my arms a little too hot and warped the 2 1.25 lh lower arms. I got really lucky that a local guy had a lh tap! Chased the threads with it should be good now. I'm really getting pushed for time. Got lots of painting left and finish up floorboards then front seat mounts then reassembly.

Ps.
Still need someone to wheel with! Don't want to spend 5 days wheeling in tn alone.

Purty xmember

Purty axle

Back