• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aug 9-11 Carolina Beach Trip

I'll be there bangin on your windows at 9am on Saturday morning.

I highly doubt you will wake us. It's an early morning rise as the tent/jeep is unbearable by at least 8. Earlier if someone has to relieve their hungover stomach.

I highly doubt you will wake us. It's an early morning rise as the tent/jeep is unbearable by at least 8. Earlier if someone has to relieve their hungover stomach.

Yeah, I suppose so.

I'd need to figure out how to run a generator with a window unit ducted up to the windows...

I'm not going to make it this year. I have an old trailer rim... 22.5" Tractor trailer rim that makes a great fire ring. Has expanded metal bottom. If anyone wants to come get it they are more then welcome to. Andy, Tim?

Andy would be closer to you on the way than I would.

And I will not be hungover this year. I think it's Nick's turn...

Andy would be closer to you on the way than I would.

And I will not be hungover this year. I think it's Nick's turn...

Depends on if he goes up through Charlotte or down through Columbia. I'm betting up. I could throw it in the truck of the sipper one day after work and meet you part way? Monroe?

Cobbled together my exhaust tonight...now I won't be heard coming a mile away...

Wish I could swing it, sounds like a blast....work is slow right so I have the time, but the 900 mile round trip is more money than I should spend. Yall have fun, and tip one back in my honor. Next year I will plan for it.

I'm not going to make it this year. I have an old trailer rim... 22.5" Tractor trailer rim that makes a great fire ring. Has expanded metal bottom. If anyone wants to come get it they are more then welcome to. Andy, Tim?

Awesome! It needs cool NAXJA logo work. Hmm... mind if I bring it home to upgrade a bit?

Wish I could swing it, sounds like a blast....work is slow right so I have the time, but the 900 mile round trip is more money than I should spend. Yall have fun, and tip one back in my honor. Next year I will plan for it.

Tip back just one?

Awesome! It needs cool NAXJA logo work. Hmm... mind if I bring it home to upgrade a bit?

Tip back just one?

That is fine. I think I'm meeting Andy and his family about 8 tonight. I will be coming your way soon. I need those seats and that trailer. Have to strap a friends moms dead exploder to store at the shop for a little while.

That is fine. I think I'm meeting Andy and his family about 8 tonight. I will be coming your way soon. I need those seats and that trailer. Have to strap a friends moms dead exploder to store at the shop for a little while.

I'm still guessing around 8. It all depends on if I can get off of work 2 hours early and can get my 3 ducklings in a row before 5.

How long did it take you to get from my place to yours?

I'm still guessing around 8. It all depends on if I can get off of work 2 hours early and can get my 3 ducklings in a row before 5.

How long did it take you to get from my place to yours?

About 3 hours. The best exit for me to meet you at is 116. So if you call me, or have April call me sense you will be driving :) , About an hour out I can head over that way. It takes about 30 min to get to the exit.

I have 24 hot dogs that need to be eaten this weekend. Someone bring buns and ketchup and we can chow-down say Saturday night with the fire? ( If I didn't say this, it would storm and knock down our fire, but since I'm saying it now and preparing a contingency, it shouldn't happen.)

I'm currently having to adapt to the YJ for "car camping". Can't go with the the throw everything in and ride method like the XJ. Little bit of a cargo space difference. I'm packing up now I will probably head out early in the morning. Right now I'm thinking about grabbing space inlet side but I will need to see how much sand they pumped back on the beach and where.

Hitting the bank and off to the beach!

Nick...M416. That is all.

dsci0095g.jpg

dsci0101a.jpg

I wish I was going, my plans got changed, no football tomorrow. Of course now my boy wants to go to a lacrosse camp all day instead of the beach.

I was this(ll) close LOL!

Back