• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aug 9-11 Carolina Beach Trip

Tenative Carolina Beach Trip

Ahem....I'm single too!

Start driving :)

I don't swing like that Tim, I think I'll stick to the gaggle of young women Josh is going to bring me. What are they called around base, dependasaurus?

Re: Tenative Carolina Beach Trip

I don't swing like that Tim, I think I'll stick to the gaggle of young women Josh is going to bring me. What are they called around base, dependasaurus?

What I meant was josh can send some single young women my way too!

What I meant was josh can send some single young women my way too!

I'm not single yet but I sure am trying!

Looking like the weekend of August 9th.

I believe I'll be alone that weekend. Hope I find a lottery between now and then.

C'mon now Glenn. Drive the green Jeep out there.

Cannot. No bumpers front and rear and no insurance.

So, drive the truck and I'll come get you at the entrance.

If I drive anything it will be the Diesel. I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I'm still considering it but it's not looking like it.

If I drive anything it will be the Diesel. I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I'm still considering it but it's not looking like it.

If I were camping on the beach for that whole weekend I'd swing through Hartsville and you could ride on my cargo rack.

If I were camping on the beach for that whole weekend I'd swing through Hartsville and you could ride on my cargo rack.

I'd rather ride on April's.... just sayin! :shhh: :kissyou:

Well, I just finished typing up a 2 page list of crap I have to do to the ole' Baby Jeep before I'd feel comfortable hauling my family 5 hours down the interstate. That's a good sign, right?

Are you all camping at Freeman? I'm kinda thinking about this. I wont drive the trail rig but maybe the XK, JK or my 90 XJ DD.

Are you all camping at Freeman? I'm kinda thinking about this. I wont drive the trail rig but maybe the XK, JK or my 90 XJ DD.

I think everyone except for Andy. Drive whatever rig you are most comfortable with, trail rig is definitely not needed. Just be prepared to clean sand out of every unspoken place possible, and then head out to wash the Jeep! I will be driving the YJ, probably going to remove my carpet for the trip for ease of cleaning later.

Back