• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aug 9-11 Carolina Beach Trip

Sorry guys I was planning on coming out, but been dealing with problems on my vehicles. Blew out a tire on my Toyota and can't bring it out. Jeep is still in parts. Went to Discount tire to get a new set of tires and well I wont have any shoes till Thursday of next week. bummer.

Nick, where'd you end up setting up?

Have fun. We'll see ya in the morning.

I have the big heavy wheel/fire pit in the back of my truck. :)

On the inlet side. Drive all the way down to the beach where it curves around at the inlet. Zone 22 if you pay attention to the signs in the dunes.

It's a great night to be on the beach!

KP wins the furthest driven award for this trip...

It's a great night to be on the beach!

KP wins the furthest driven award for this trip...

Where are the damn pictures? I have seen one or two on FB but man this sucks.....

Here's the pictures I took.

Beach8-9-13-7804_zps5f1074ae.jpg

They're mixed in with all the rest of mine so you'll have to flip through them all. Lots of baby pictures, not many on the beach. I'd imagine KP has a lot more from Saturday.

http://s29.photobucket.com/user/lowrange2/library/Freeman Park - Holden Beach

Home, showered and unpacked. I'm exhausted but I had a absolute blast. Trip report later when I'm on the computer.

Got home about 4:00. Jeep puked some coolant when I got to Wilmington and shut it off on Friday, then again when I got home today and shut off. Must have air in there somewhere. Guess i'll have something to work on for a while.

Had a good time as usual. Learned not to believe a WORD of what Andy says when it comes to what time he'll be arriving.

9:00am? More like 3:00pm...and he was gone by 6:00 lol.

Pic of the set up this weekend:

971220_10100927410304477_1748457881_n.jpg

Didn't get too many other pics...was too busy being lazy!

I did learn this weekend that my Jeep and I are apparently known by many as a result of the yellow skid.

Love the shot of the jet-board guy. That thing was crazy. I want one.

Back