• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hood vent and 2inch tbspacer

jamosxj

NAXJA Forum User
[first post] So the exgirlfiend crunched my 94 and now its rebuild time. And make serious mods. and had a few questions for you all. 1, Has any
one had any experience with increasing the size of their 62mm tb spacer from 1inch to 2inch and installing a small hood scoop vent combo to accomodate the increased height and decrease under hood heat. 2, is it even worth increasing the thickness of the tb spacer ?

why are you considering this? if you want real gains from that motor for your buck, your best bet is a stroker.

why not? I came into all the parts and a intercooller of a turbo with 3inch outlet on the housing that I have adapted to my home brew KN and want to find out if little tb spacer is good then a bigger one is better?
or does it just couse more restriction on the intake and yes the intercooler is for a stroker in the works. but am redoing the unibody from the wreck and have made acomidations for the new intake system

Back