• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've lost my mind.. or an MP90 on a stroker

I no longer have any updates. Welding issues on the manifold, work(and/or lack of), a ZJ, other expenses, other projects, my XJ accident and my resulting injury, a death in the family, and manufacturing Jeep door plates got in the way of the MP90 project. The past couple years have not gone as planned.

The manifold is complete but needs machining. At this time I do not have the money nor time to move ahead. I will try to bringing this to completion, but I no longer know when.

What was the welding issue on the manifold?

He had trouble getting a good weld on the front of the intake where the plate met it. It kept leaking when pressure tested. There wasn't much clearance and angles were tight. We ended up boxing that area in with plate. I should at least update this thread with a pic of the current status of the manifold.

Hey Talyn, I'm finally getting back to this project myself. my beloved XJ was stolen by some asshole, and I had to start over with a new one. Where did you get the modular pulley for yours?

Thank You, sir. How did it install? All the pulleys I see install using the center bolt that is on most eatons... since our unit has no such hole, do you have to pull the whole snout and then press the hub on?

Last edited:
Back