• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your other car?

Swapped tires in the rat rod. Putting the 33" Thornbirds and shiny wheels aside for stock 16's and 34" swampers. Also by-passed the heater core since it started leaking on me.

Swapped tires in the rat rod. Putting the 33" Thornbirds and shiny wheels aside for stock 16's and 34" swampers. Also by-passed the heater core since it started leaking on me.

Nice.

Would be so much cheaper than what my wife got.

I will never buy another Honda, how is my cherokee more reliable than a honda civic?! :smsoap: Of course the 34mpg from the civic is the ONLY reason its still around....

My honda gets 17mpg tops!

It's absolutely gutless, and nobody wants to steal it..

:smsoap:

Thanks to Redjeep2.0 for the help, We built a decent tube bumper!

It's 95% complete.. Just waiting for a UPS delivery for a 20" LED light bar to go under the winch plate:attom:

0F8F30FC-48F5-4BD7-98A6-3EF5A309B1D3_zpsl7klonco.jpg

64F5709D-C0AB-45D9-AD51-5C3FF9D2BF56_zpsuqfxbkh7.jpg

Now maybe I will get to some much needed maintenance (Rear main seal)

I bought them over 3 years ago, they've been on two rigs, and have around 15k miles on them..

I'll be buying another set;)
thats actually not bad then I stand corrected. I looked at them for mine but because I DD mine around 30-40 daily I decided to get a set of cooper discover s/t maxx. this will be next month though.

thats actually not bad then I stand corrected. I looked at them for mine but because I DD mine around 30-40 daily I decided to get a set of cooper discover s/t maxx. this will be next month though.

Any all terrain tire will outlast any mud terrain tire..

You'll be happy with almost any choice available

Back