• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your other car?

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
ymedetu3.jpg

Phase 2 of storm trooper mod

Good looking gti. Always really liked that body style

Thank you. They are almost my favorite body style...it's tough though cause I'm a VW Enthusiast through and through. Was that was since I was 17, I'm now 39. You can see my rabbit project in one of the photos. It's going to be a complete build with a motor swap.

I had the Duratracks on my H3 and loved them. We now have them on our Dodge 1 ton and are just as pleased with them. On the HUMMER the traction was awesome and lasted quite a while.

the only complaint i have about them is it takes forever to air down and up from 60psi. other than that they amaze me every time on the trail, and have shown no sighns of ware

Bronze.

the only complaint i have about them is it takes forever to air down and up from 60psi. other than that they amaze me every time on the trail, and have shown no sighns of ware

Bronze.
60 psi holy smokes on what? Thats alot. My toyo's I run now on my 3rd gen cummins only say 50psi. with using go jeeps air pressure method i run them at 44 psi and they have worn evenly.

E rated tires are what should be on any 3/4 or 1 ton truck and they run as high as 80 psi i run my rears at 80 when im towing heavy loads

John on your jeep run 30 psi. You are going to run the center of the tires bald prematurely.

I always fallow the door sticker on the road. It is the tire pressure that all the engineers that worked for jeep figured that it would handle the best at. you might run a little higher in the rear towing your trailer. Except with biased ply tires. Because they are completely different then radials. Also if you don't tow with your 3/4 ton or 1 ton a load c is fine and will provide a better ride. Load e tires should be run at a 50 psi minimum otherwise you may damage the sidewalls. Also read the sticker on the drivers door carefully my Yukon is rated to tow 7800 lbs factory, it has that rating with p series. However if that sticker said that it took a load e tire and I put a p series tire on it I would have a lower towing capacity then stock.

John on your jeep run 30 psi. You are going to run the center of the tires bald prematurely.

I always fallow the door sticker on the road. It is the tire pressure that all the engineers that worked for jeep figured that it would handle the best at. you might run a little higher in the rear towing your trailer. Except with biased ply tires. Because they are completely different then radials. Also if you don't tow with your 3/4 ton or 1 ton a load c is fine and will provide a better ride. Load e tires should be run at a 50 psi minimum otherwise you may damage the sidewalls. Also read the sticker on the drivers door carefully my Yukon is rated to tow 7800 lbs factory, it has that rating with p series. However if that sticker said that it took a load e tire and I put a p series tire on it I would have a lower towing capacity then stock.

the door sticker wont work on oversized tires my 35s on my jeep run on the highway at 18 psi at 30 they sit on the center rib just run a chalk line on them and let air out till they contact evenly and if you have a 3/4 or 1 ton and dont haul anything trade it in on a car :doh:

Back