• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 13th -15th

I'm bringing my trunks... I'm thinking after a day of wheeling (even with my a/c) going down to the footbridge will be really nice

I'm bringing my trunks... I'm thinking after a day of wheeling (even with my a/c) going down to the footbridge will be really nice

Wheeling with your AC :rtm:, that should be good.

I think it would be very worth it. Get all the dust off and cool off.. Hell ya..

Hello.. My name is Bootyhurt..

Wife said no because im going for 9 days straight the following week.

Unless i can find a decent divorce lawyer that will fight for me to keep both jeeps AND the kids.... Then I'm out for saturday.

Unless i can find a decent divorce lawyer that will fight for me to keep both jeeps AND the kids.... Then I'm out for saturday.

Pshaw! You're the one that wanted me to wring out my TJ, and here you go bailing out.
I see how you are.

Nick

NW-BH-Scott i feel for ya.:rattle:

A Thursday morning departure isn't looking good for me right now.

I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow, and most likely some will bleed over to Thursday. I'm going to shoot to be out between 12-1ish.

I'll update you guys tomorrow.

If all goes as planned I will be up there either Friday night to camp out, or Saturday morning through the day. I am most likely going to be doing a night run on Saturday with a few guys from my 4x4 club as well. Pending I can get things done on the XJ.

T-case is all put back together (so looking forward to trying it out ;)), and seems to be working like it should (fingers crossed). I checked the rig over today as well, topped off the fluids and checked the suspension.

All I have to do tomorrow is put the belly pan back on, swap the doors for the half doors, and load up. Hoping to hit the road around 11ish.

Got a text from Rod
"We are at browns camp. Plenty of space... So far. "

sweet! most of my party backed out... go figure lol. so im going to crash the NAXJA party:cheers:. we should be there around 7pm friday night. 2 XJ's and a big maby on the ZJ

cyalls soon :scottm:
Bronze.

dang i wont be able to make it on this on (family reunion saturday) but anyone who want to go wheeling on a day or something just p.m. me i would like to meet some of you guys.

Thanks, Jesse

Back