• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 13th -15th

Ya, I know, but now that he and Rob are much more built I didn't know if they'd be sticking to the harder trails that wouldn't be very friendly to a rig on 32's only locked in the front...Crushers, Airplane Hill, Waterfall, etc.

If I can get me rig dialed back in I might be interested. How would my little Jeep on 32's do on the trails you plan to run? I know very little of TSF...

The cool thing about TSF is most trails are fairly short, so if you want to bypass a section it's easy to regroup. The other thing is at most obstacles there are many different lines you can take depending on your setup.

Come on down, and we'll show you around. I think with your setup you would have a blast. Plus, Rod has a shirt for you. ;)

Dustin also = god. and i hardly know the guy lol.
Almost sig worthy.

The cool thing about TSF is most trails are fairly short, so if you want to bypass a section it's easy to regroup. The other thing is at most obstacles there are many different lines you can take depending on your setup.

Come on down, and we'll show you around. I think with your setup you would have a blast. Plus, Rod has a shirt for you. ;)

Sounds good. If I get my Jeep done I'm there!

Had.... i finally remembered to ship it :D

Cool! I was starting to wonder if it had gotten lost in the mail or something. Thanks for sending it. I sell fireworks and NWFest is right when fireworks season starts heating up so ended up having to work...oh well, I get a cool shirt still!

if my Jeep is done by then i would reeeeeeaaaaaally love to show at least for a day run. i need front axleshaft u-joints and need someone to install them first, and no money for either.

oh yea, thats right, im still here:)

if my Jeep is done by then i would reeeeeeaaaaaally love to show at least for a day run. i need front axleshaft u-joints and need someone to install them first, and no money for either.

oh yea, thats right, im still here:)
As long as you didnt sell out for a Supra.. Then life is good;)

Oop you're right, designated sites only. There are actually a number of designated sites down along Jordan Creek too. I know we don't want to camp clear down there but that might (?) mean there are other designated sites as well. I know those ones are newish

Odd. The "Fire danger level" for TSF was Low when i drove by yesterday.

Another campground to consider would be Jones creek.. its quite large

Gales Creek is close to Rogers as well. Camped there last summer and its a pretty nice camp ground near the creek. We deff cant be to rowdy there though...

any other thoughts / suggestions ?

I rolled thorough Browns camp this evening (I know, more than a week early) and there was only one camp site occupied. I think arriving early in the week will make it easy to find sites there. I'm also pumped because it is the best time of year for swimming in the Wilson at Footbridge Trailhead.

I rolled thorough Browns camp this evening (I know, more than a week early) and there was only one camp site occupied. I think arriving early in the week will make it easy to find sites there. I'm also pumped because it is the best time of year for swimming in the Wilson at Footbridge Trailhead.
Indeed. Whats the deal with the fire restriction? I dont understand why they would restrict Camp fires if the Signs say fire danger is low:dunno:

Its a seasonal closure. They cant change it day to day and expect everyone to keep up with the updated info... Its been this way as long as i can remember. (usually closed thru September)

I believe Horse Camp is now open, so maybe that could be our back up plan. I'm pretty sure it has "approved" fire pits too.

As of right now I'm hoping to head out Thursday, so we should be able to claim a few spots before the weekend crowd arrives.

Back