• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

Yay pictures!

Camp Friday morning. Note our pile of recycling at the base of the tree on the left

camponarrival.jpg

Blocked Hoodraiser

blockedhoodraiser.jpg

Hogsback

chrishogsback.jpg

rodhogsback.jpg

darrenhogsback.jpg

MR President-elect

dustinhogsback1.jpg

dustinhogsback2.jpg

johnhogsback1.jpg

johnhogsback2.jpg

chrishogsbackoverlook.jpg

Rocky Uphill

yjru2.jpg

Little Rubicon

chrisrubi1.jpg

nickrubi1.jpg

nickrubi2.jpg

saturdaycampfire.jpg

saturdaycampfire2.jpg

pendletontorch.jpg

saturdaycampfire3.jpg

Don't worry, we recycled.

cans.jpg

sundaymorning.jpg

I drove up into the hills above Idiot Creek after breaking down camp, pretty nice day for the end of November in the TSF

idiotcreek.jpg

yes sir, those pictures rock man !!! whats with the ghosting though ? shutter problem ? it actually looks kinda cool ha ha.

Dustin, that video of Karl on Canopener makes me feel much better bout pulling cable. thanks for posting it lol

yes sir, those pictures rock man !!! whats with the ghosting though ? shutter problem ? it actually looks kinda cool ha ha.

Assuming you're talking about the one with Darren, yourself and Ben, I used the flash then left the shutter open for a few seconds afterwards. While it was open, both you and Ben took pictures using flash, which caused the ghosts

I'm curious did it dent the bed more, or did the rock of doom fit perfectly into the previous dent it made? :D

Awesome pics Ryan!

y'know, i think it fit into that dent perfectly. i did get another dent (i got a dent in my dent! lol) right behind my flare from something else though.

Yeah, that dent was there before and you managed (I think) to fit around the rock.
That rear dent is from when you hit the stump on little rubi and bent your bumper up

Before

t7k1uh.jpg

After

200zdqr.jpg

I had a blast. Anyone pick up an extra chair? Some how in my haste to get.. I ended up with an empty bag, with no chair.

Thanks to everyone for the good time. My sides were sore from laughing around the campfire.

I didn't get much, I did take video of almost everyone coming up Saddle up.

Here is a good instructional video. 2 Pro's getting it done on the trail. I was impressed with how quickly they did it. They finished in the time it would have taken me to stop complaining and start.

Justin Up Saddle up

Brian, getting up Saddle Up.

Ken rolling up Saddle Up

And the hits keep on coming -

Rod, roaring up the hill

Scott, boggin it up Saddle up.

I met this gentleman at the adhoc drivers meeting, but can't remember his name.

Josh in his XJ

I had a blast. Anyone pick up an extra chair? Some how in my haste to get.. I ended up with an empty bag, with no chair.

Ben and Darren have it. we figured someone would claim it eventually, ha ha. PM them and let them know its yours. Not sure how often either of them pop on here.

Back