• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

are all of you staying till sunday? friend and i want to take her jeep up but cant make it till early saturday. trying to make sure we have a place to camp with everyone. also anyone want convoy early saturday? be in tualatin area wanting head up around 8.

are all of you staying till sunday? friend and i want to take her jeep up but cant make it till early saturday. trying to make sure we have a place to camp with everyone. also anyone want convoy early saturday? be in tualatin area wanting head up around 8.

I would assume the Saturday run will be commencing around 10a..

Also wanted to put it out there, There is a guy coming in a red CJ.. Saturday, He has asked if he could join for the day just for the safety of not wheeling alone.. His name is Scott. If you see him. Give em' a wave..

Some of you will remember the "Little Subaru that could" :dunno: on last years Xmas tree run.. He has mentioned possibly being up there Saturday aswell

:fuse:

nice, if the red jeep wants to meet up and convoy thats cool. can be there for 10 am run. any chance a spot could be open for a tent for sunday night or is everyone leaving saturday?

Looks like ill be riding up with scott on Thursday, the girlfriend will meet up with some of the Friday afternoon guys to follow them up.

Can I get a few of you Friday afternoon guys to pm your number, so I can give it to her. That way she has someone to call? As instead of trying to post. Thanks

nice, if the red jeep wants to meet up and convoy thats cool. can be there for 10 am run. any chance a spot could be open for a tent for saturday night or is everyone leaving saturday?

fixed the post, was very distracted when posting

im ready for a camp fire
2010-11-25142805.jpg

Last edited:
Last min decision.. Me/my bro/nick are bouncin out tomorrow.. im headed out first thing in the AM.. shootin for 8am

someone BRING WOOD FOR TONIGHT..

Bring mine, he's got a jacket and boots.
85edbe1f.jpg

I just don't know if I want to have my dog freeze or if he will be fine

If there's no snow at camp he should be fine as long as it is not short hair. If there is snow a tarp and blanket for them to get there feet off the snow at camp should be ok

Last edited:
Back