• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

I am thinking that if anyone can or wants to meet on the way there friday morning i would like to go then. let me know if you want to meet and go friday morning

Correct.

We'll be staging from and camping at Stagecoach Horse Camp.

What time are you planning on heading down? I would imagine we may head out for a trail or two in the late morning/early afternoon.

I will be leaving my house at 7 its about a 3 to 3.5 hour drive. I would like to hit the trails with you guys friday if I could

It's mostly a fundage thing, I'm starting a new job and there is a transitional time between pay periods. I still have to be able to pay for my wedding next month. I also have not had a ton of time to work on the control arm issue I had at Evans.

Sorry to hear that, I was eager to meet the real WaXJ_Skier.

Don't worry I will do a makeup run for the South end Hypothermia run

Lee's camp store.. tonight
untitled-33.jpg

is there anyone looking to leave pdx or the couve around noonish on fri.? also how much clearence is needed on a veihicle to make it to the camp grounds. I think i wanna have my girl follow me in the explorer, that way I have somewhere to put some more parts and stuff. support.?

Exploror should be just fine as a back up car, that is what i am using (that or we are both F'***ed) which I am sure we are not.
The temp is going to be 48 degree's and the wheeling will be Sweet!

Exploror should be just fine as a back up car, that is what i am using (that or we are both F'***ed) which I am sure we are not.
The temp is going to be 48 degree's and the wheeling will be Sweet!
48* ?? Everything i am reading says 35*:confused:

Also, another option could be unloading at Rogers Camp day use (take a left instead of a right when you make the turn off the highway). There's a big map there you can study. Then cruise to camp in the Jeep. I'm not sure how much snow will be on the ground, so rather than towing to camp blind it might be easier to use the Jeep instead to scout. Also if you make a wrong turn turning around may be a bit easier. Then one of us can run you back up to pick up the tow rig. It's an option to think about.

very good advice. i think ill heed the warning. im towing a small travel trailer into camp with a 3/4 t 2WD pickup. shoud be there betwene noon and 2pm friday afternoon. 2 xjs, 2 PU's, and one trailer.

packing is about to begin;)

Bronze.

Due to my brothers lack of towing experience in this weather, I have since decided to just drive the jeep..

Looks like me, my bro, nick, rod, dustin are all heading out thursday evening.. do you all want to meet up that night? we are all pretty "Close" if dustin just meets us right off the freeway

Looks like me, my bro, nick, rod, dustin are all heading out thursday evening.. do you all want to meet up that night? we are all pretty "Close" if dustin just meets us right off the freeway

Sounds like most will be ready to head out around 8ish. Maybe we could plan on meeting at the McDonald's in North Plains (Exit 57) between 9 and 9:30

That should put us to camp around 10:00.

:thumbup:

I believe Eric and Darren are going to try and head out Thursday as well.

thursday convoy still set to meet at the north plains mcdonalds at 7-730?

Back