• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Naxja parade permission

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Who can give their blessing? Who wants to participate? What would you want displayed or advertised?

I can organize the So Cal Naxja crew and participate as an entry to the Laguna Niguel Parade in December. It will cost the club nothing, and will add an additional positive appearance and presence for our club.

I don't even know who is in charge of what around here. I do know that Geoff runs aat runs, and tons of other things and stuff, and Cal races.

Last edited:
we have a big naxja banner floating around somewhere, try to get your hands on that.

also get lots of pics and do a writeup on the event, it would be good PR for the club :D

If my pile is running good enough to make it by then im down. Thats assuming the powers that be dont shut this idea down as well. :D

this is beneficial to the club's image, I can't see them saying no. unless of course someone manages to go barrel rolling into the crowd then it could be bad :shocked:

I have too see if socal xja approves this event.

Also, we need to see if the holiday parade even wants us there.(I sent in the application...sssshhhhhhh).................

this is beneficial to the club's image, I can't see them saying no. unless of course someone manages to go barrel rolling into the crowd then it could be bad :shocked:

so were not letting cal drive then...

:roflmao:

this is a job for the socal bod

Chapter President: jeeperjohn (John Thomas)
Chapter Vice President: karstic (Stefan Regenfuss)
Chapter Sec./Tres.: Carol.92124 (Carol Horsley)

Date?

You may want to check with the organizers to see if there are any standards for parade entries.

Date?

You may want to check with the organizers to see if there are any standards for parade entries.

Dec 14, 10am.
We are good. Max 12 jeeps. Max 4 mph. No loud noises or smoking engines. Nothing that resembles Santa clause, because he passes by at the end.
They just want enthusiastic people and interesting clubs.
I am very interesting, good looking, and will represent. lol.

Cal could still roll at 4mph....can we make it 3? :gee:

I think this is a great idea and would be possibly interested in driving.

we have a big naxja banner floating around somewhere, try to get your hands on that.

I saw one at Sierra Fest 2011. Does SoCal have one of their own?

b973002f-57d6-4d7a-8c78-c778e0c6db59_zps62ecf976.jpg

also get lots of pics and do a writeup on the event, it would be good PR for the club :D

There should be two naxja banners. I have the 'old' one, I hang it on our pit at races. There was a new one purchased about 4 years ago that I think John should have - it is usually handed off with the SoCal chapter PETT toilet.

when my other club does the xmas run they all run power converters and string an ridiculous amount of lights on the rigs. pretty fun, use that tree snow can stuff on the tires.

Back