• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Holiday Parade

If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Does that sound familiar?
exacly! don't you know when to quit man?

Like Juggernaut said, can you imagine how the eyes of a ton of little kids will light up when the Jeep ‘monster trucks’ roll on through?

a few years back me and Ryno put our XJs in the murietta father's day car show and we got more people stopping by and checking out our beat up lifted XJs than the hot rods on either side of us. last year my neighbor's nephew turned 8 and I got a bunch of the guys together to bring the XJs down to his monster truck themed b-day party and you should have seen the kids... it was like we brought grave digger. the kid told his mom it was the best party ever because he had real monster trucks there. kids LOVE that kind of stuff man, if you think its too corny then go piss on some other thread.

I think this is a great idea.

a few years back me and Ryno put our XJs in the murietta father's day car show and we got more people stopping by and checking out our beat up lifted XJs than the hot rods on either side of us. last year my neighbor's nephew turned 8 and I got a bunch of the guys together to bring the XJs down to his monster truck themed b-day party and you should have seen the kids... it was like we brought grave digger. the kid told his mom it was the best party ever because he had real monster trucks there. kids LOVE that kind of stuff man, if you think its too corny then go piss on some other thread.

Both of those events where great, it brought new groups of people closer to the XJ scene. I have had my XJ in the Murrieta car show several times since then and there is always a crowd checking it out.
Kids totally think our jeeps are "monster" trucks and is great to watch them light up when they see them.

I was just made aware of this...

I am in. I have a 5yo boy that as mentioned, LOVES parades. Not to mention sponsors love this stuff LOL

I think a 2 by 2 with Cal and mine side by side would be cool in a parade? As long as goatman isnt driving and theres a turn :spin1:

This really IS the gayest idea ever. Is our club really this desperate? Just saying.

last year my neighbor's nephew turned 8 and I got a bunch of the guys together to bring the XJs down to his monster truck themed b-day party and you should have seen the kids... it was like we brought grave digger. the kid told his mom it was the best party ever because he had real monster trucks there. kids LOVE that kind of stuff man, if you think its too corny then go piss on some other thread.

Yeah, the Kids had a blast playing with the CB's :p

Hahah, yeah they dug talking on the C.Bs from 10 feet apart.lol

LOL...

Wait till they get to put on my helmet thats wired and blown and with another kid with charles also in the car and talk to each other with the pumper going for AC (thats what my son calls it atleast) and also talk to like Cals car or to another kid with my handheld :D

I was just made aware of this...

I am in. I have a 5yo boy that as mentioned, LOVES parades. Not to mention sponsors love this stuff LOL

I think a 2 by 2 with Cal and mine side by side would be cool in a parade? As long as goatman isnt driving and theres a turn :spin1:

Yeah make the parade route is straight.

Decorate the XJs with Christmas decorations. I could deck out my Bantam trailer with a Christmas tree.

Im in.
I like this idea. Great way to get NAXJA's name out there more. Sounds fun.

This really IS the gayest idea ever. Is our club really this desperate? Just saying.

Why is this guy always so negative about everything and everyone?

I can get down with this if it's a go. I can also bring the trailer out and incorporate it somehow. It'll likely be in flatbed form in December.

Bails - You need to stop crapping on everything around here. It's getting very tiring. Not everybody is going to like what everybody else is doing. Do I post up bitching when I don't like the fact that some folks are doing an Azusa run?

Bails - You need to stop crapping on everything around here. It's getting very tiring. Not everybody is going to like what everybody else is doing.

BaIls, be aware certain folks want a poll started to remove you from this site :wave:

Last edited:
Hey, it's Avery and Cal!

mocking-cal-002.jpg

People, why so hard on the little Fella?

By now we all know he is not all together upstairs, it should be our task to guide him and make him feel at home here. ;)
He's a few tools short in his shed, but come on lets be the good guys and fill in the missing and help a tard out.:roflmao::moon:

Back