• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas jeep parade. December 13. Laguna Niguel

Well.

Bummer.

What do they expect in a parade?

The stone mason's guild?

:dunce:

Tell them we're not a car club, we are a charitable organization whose individuals sponsor old vehicles that might otherwise be left for dead.

Tell them we're not a car club, we are a charitable organization whose individuals sponsor old vehicles that might otherwise be left for dead.

Or lost forever through Cash For Clunkers.

Or lost forever through Cash For Clunkers.

Bingo!

That is how we need to couch it for next year.

We are the Cash for Clunkers Survivors. We want to be included right behind the cancer survivors.

:D

Bingo!

That is how we need to couch it for next year.

We are the Cash for Clunkers Survivors. We want to be included right behind the cancer survivors.

:D

If you have ever repaired rust on your XJ, it qualifies as a cancer survivor!

Laguna Niguel isn't the only city in So Cal that puts on a holiday parade. Off the top of my head, I know that Seal Beach and Downey do too. And there are probably dozens of others. I appreciate Mako taking the lead on this, but next year if someone else wants to participate in a parade, you may want to take the initiative to apply where you live and post it up.

Lorrie and I have never laughed so hard as watching, and listening to the announcer for the Yucaipa Christmas Parade. Picture Otis MC-ing the Mayberry Xmas parade and casually dropping the F bomb. It left little doubt as to why any 909 stereotypes come from.

Back