• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Holiday Parade

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Has SoCal Naxja ever thought about running in the Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade as a marketing tool? We could get 20-30 jeep XJ's together and drive through it.

I ran it last year with the Unicycle Club( lol I know ).

They have corvette clubs, Military jeep clubs, star wars costume club, porches, hot rods etc. We would be a hit I'm sure.

Turn out is HUGE. Televised, Jets flying overhead, celebrity appearances, celeb announcers, etc.

If you want, I can organize, schedule, and run it. And of course only with naxja permission and blessings.

It's actually filling up with participants fairly quickly. The unicycle club is already in. They lock it up after it gets full with participants.
Just doing my part.

Oh hell no. We actually use our jeeps here in socal right?
Doesn't have to be street legal either or have any type of registration. It would be cool to get Cal and Robert with their rigs too.

Permission to apply naxja as a participant has been sent to the powers at be here. Let's see what they say.
The only bad thing that could happen is someone may overheat, or hit a hot mom in the head with a candycane.

I'm in depending on the actual date of the event. Christmas time is interesting for us with family scattered all over hell and gone. but it sounds like a cool idea.

Oh and Kyle.....A unicycle club REALLY.....Not something I would have admitted here. Thats like pouring gas on yourself and handing a lighter to a arsonist. LOL

December 14. 10 am. Laguna Niguel Corner of Crown Valley Prkwy and Golden Lantern.

Unicycles rock. Especially when a big fat guy is riding one.<----

It would be fun to tow an RTI Ramp, and take turns running up it for the crowd to see us flex our stuff.
Or two! Lead jeep could tow a double, and at the stopping points, two jeeps could run the ramp opposite sides together.
Showtime.

It would be fun to tow an RTI Ramp, and take turns running up it for the crowd to see us flex our stuff.
Or two! Lead jeep could tow a double, and at the stopping points, two jeeps could run the ramp opposite sides together.
Showtime.

I like your energy good sir.

I'm In :)

Mac "says its up to socal" gyver says to get permission from the socal Naxja people in charge.
Who would that be?

Who will give the blessing from Socal Naxja "people in charge" to run, or participate in this "Run"

Back