• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Holiday Parade

If there's room for another rig, count me in (unless family crises don't get solved by then... in which case be sure to route the parade by whatever mental hospital I will have checked myself into!).

I love how much kids love parades (more so than liking them myself), and think this is a cool idea.

How long is the parade, Kyle? I'm wondering if we could tie it in with the Chapter Holiday party afterward... make it all happen on one day...

My children drove me to drink. Heck, they still do sometimes--but now it's because they have drivers licenses!!

I LIVE in CrazyTown, have my Permanent Resident Card & everything! And yes, the kids have come to pick me up. Or take me back to my car... Well trained =)

I am in as long as I can get the junk up there!!!!....

might even bring my Daughter too kick Bails azz ( BTW, she is only 11 so I will make her use only 1 hand!!!! HAHAHAHA )

I LIVE in CrazyTown, have my Permanent Resident Card & everything! And yes, the kids have come to pick me up. Or take me back to my car... Well trained =)

I thought you created Crazytown?

Crazy+Town.jpg

Back