• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA and the 4th of July Parade

Either way, we should not sell our chapter shirts to the public. If we need to we can hold a chapter store.

Speaking of shirts, how many of each size do we still have available?
I agree on the shirts, but I think that we should still have some on hand to make sure that if there is a member there, they can pick one up.....and I DO think that the spill kits should be available to the public.
I'll check on the shirts when I get back home tonight from work, and post up in the store how many we got left of each size.

ok guys, im doing the application right now. can we get an official head count? and post up your plans for the day please. id like to know how many people are planning on doing what.

we will have a bunch of things going on here at the same time. dad is bringing in a feiw high dollar paintjobs we have done. and jeeps, and maby have our popup up in the front yard with some naxja stuff on it. It will be a mini car show :)

anywho here is what I have so far.

AwesomeXJ: confirmed
NW-99-XJ: confirmed
bmikes: out
streetpirate: confirmed
Mopar440: confirmed
XJROMEO: out
that's makes 5 jeeps, id love to see more. mecasa es sucasa boys, just post up
ill give it till the end of day for a more official head count. ill be turning in the app 1st thing in the morning.

if you don't make it onto the app, you can still show up and participate, just bring a dollar for extra fee.

Bronze.

I hope you boys come hungry :lickout:

the stage
IMG_20130703_213830_zpsb433f628.jpg

IMG_20130703_213953_zps917464a1.jpg

Dad's fresh homemade rolls
IMG_20130703_214002_zps573f285e.jpg

MEAT!
IMG_20130703_214011_zpsf5b554f3.jpg

IMG_20130703_214041_zps0a28ea9a.jpg

preluded by the firemen's breakfast. ohhh yeah! if you guies haven't spent enough time with me you will get use to it, we like to eat good :D

cya in da morning fellas
Bronze.

won't make breakfast, but will be there before judging/staging (Teresa isn't a morning person!!! LOL)

Back