• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Annual Big Bear Event !!! Which weekend?

Which weekend for Big Bear SoCal Fest?

• May 2 & 3

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • May 9 & 10

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Other - post below

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Phelan you can find most of the bums at the car wash..

yea. true dat, you win... and either the cheerleaders have teeth like a bum, or look like a big sister of a hippo..

yea. true dat, you win... and either the cheerleaders have teeth like a bum, or look like a big sister of a hippo..

Have you been going after the tweaker girls again?

"Hi there! I'll give you two dollars to..."

lol.. no im over them it got old.. haha, i was talking about the cheerleaders at my school(tims old school) they arent very "cheerleader like" to say the least.

We checked out the tent that came with the house and it's in good shape, so looks like me and the wife will be camping up there assuming we get babysitters (which shouldn't be hard, her parents like watching our kids.)

lol.. no im over them it got old.. haha, i was talking about the cheerleaders at my school(tims old school) they arent very "cheerleader like" to say the least.

If a Swamp Donkey is what your after... then the serrano cheerleading team is where you need to look..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back