• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Annual Big Bear Event !!! Which weekend?

Which weekend for Big Bear SoCal Fest?

• May 2 & 3

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • May 9 & 10

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Other - post below

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My luck not withstanding, either is good for me. :D I should have the rig on the road agin by that point. Or I may have another 4x4 if the XJ still isn't on the road (InconCEIVable!!)

Man, I want to go bad! I hope to have the new project ready by then. Will this be an open run, member run or Jeep only run??

I hope it is one of the first 2. :p

I thought part of the point was to do it nearer to earth day? 4/22 this year.

That makes it easy. May 2-3. :D

I thought part of the point was to do it nearer to earth day? 4/22 this year.

That was the original concept but was ignored after a couple of years. Personally the Earth Day theme makes sense if we're doing trail maintenance, that was the idea.

I still support going up there as early as possible, it gets crowded up there when it's warm!

That was the original concept but was ignored after a couple of years. Personally the Earth Day theme makes sense if we're doing trail maintenance, that was the idea.

I still support going up there as early as possible, it gets crowded up there when it's warm!

There is a reason it gets crowded when warm.
Its FRIGGIN' nicer to camp.

But, I'm not going to camp anyway....

Still, more people have voted for the weekend of the 10th (so far.)

What good mother doesn't want to go camping on 'thier' weekend?

:dunno:

how challenging is the terrain? i ask cause im a noon and still havent taken the XJ wheelin yet. Are there any moderate trails?

how challenging is the terrain? i ask cause im a noon and still havent taken the XJ wheelin yet. Are there any moderate trails?

There will be a place for stockers and newbies, I guarantee it.

Still, more people have voted for the weekend of the 10th (so far.)

:dunno:

Correct! So far. We will see, but I still believe we will have fewer folks IF it is Mother's Day Weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back