• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA 40th anniversary event info

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
This email was sent to everyone that is pre-registered for the event. In case you didn't get the email, here it is with the attachements. If you aren't registered please show up at the times in the attachments to the registration table at cabin DC31 at the Moab KOA.

On-site pre-registration is $100. This includes a t-shirt (as long as supplies last), dinner ticket, sticker and free gift. Additional dinner tickets (friday night dinner) are available for $20 each.

All,

I hope that you are as excited as I am for our Moab trip! We are just days away from being in Moab. I want to thank all of you for signing up and pre-registering for this event, it makes things so much easier to prepare.

I have included a few documents in this email to help you with planning and logistics for the event.

If you can fill out the waiver and bring it with you signed, that would save time at registration.

The required equipment list is also attached to this email.

Trail schedule and event schedule are attached to this email.

We are still looking for volunteers to help, there's a sheet attached, please email me if you can fill a spot.

If you have questions please email me, text me, or call me. I'll be onsite on Sunday afternoon staying in cabin DC31.

Thank you all and see you soon!

Thanks,
Matt 'macgyvr' Rowland
[email protected]
40th anniversary event coordinator

Attachments

• NAXJA 2023 40th master.pdf
    218.8 KB · Views: 18
  • nationalNAXJAWavier.doc.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Volunteer sign up Moab 2023.pdf
    418.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Event Schedule 10-8.pdf
    327.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Required Equipment for Event Participation - 2023.docx
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
I wanted to add that we have a permit from Moab/Grand County for this event. This will allow anyone with a side by side to drive their vehicle to the trail head if the trail is a part of the event.

There might be other things that are allowed, but just wanted everyone know that there is a permit on file.

Thanks,
Matt

One other thing, it was brought to my attention that it might not be clear on the itinerary but at the Wednesday night show and shine, dinner is provided as well. We encourage everyone in town thats apart of the event to enjoy a meal.

Thank you Midwest chapter for sponsoring the show and shine!

mac ‘free food’ gyvr

Back