• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PS3, tools, jeep parts, misc for sale

Good grief, did you knock over a Harbor Freight truck?

Well, perhaps you know how alcoholics are apt to have bottles stashed in various places all over their house?

"My name is John, and I'm a tool junkie" :D

I had a habit of buying tools if the price was good, whether I really needed them or not. I thought I needed a full set for each garage, the trail jeep, the work jeep, the van, and the shop. Since the trail jeep and van are parked in the detached garage, and the work jeep is parked in the attached garage which adjoins the shop, I figured I could downsize my inventory a bit, give my jeeping buddies some good deals, and help prepare for our eventual move to Hawaii.

Found another 3/8 drive deep socket set $7

Photobucket seems to be acting up right now, it's Craftsman 3/8-3/4"

And, what brought on all this tool sorting, re-arranging, and selling. Cheapo craftsman tool box with non-roller drawer slides that collapse if you overload them. $20 obo

Or if you would prefer, I could build you one like I did for myself, for $700 or so...

I will take the Line wrenches

NAPA/USA ones, or Taiwan ones? Or both?
You want them and the brake controller shipped? They'll fit in the small flat rate box for $5.95. How about the amp and sub?

Last edited:
Napa. I should pass on the amp/sub. It would be cool in the truck. I'll get back w you.

Are you done posting stuff? If so I can checkout.

Yeah, I'm done, I think, although I did find another bin full of misc sockets the other night that I forgot I had.

So did you want wrenches and brake controller shipped or what?

Re: Re: PS3, tools, jeep parts, misc for sale

Sure, but it's a little too big for the small flat rate box, next size up is $12.65, unless you know of some other more economical shipping options. I'm willing to help you out a little on the shipping.

Well then I guess I should find some other stuff to send with it so it's not lonely in that big old box.

The more you buy, the more you save!

Hubs showed up the other day. Now I have spares for my spares! Thanks again John. If the panels can ever get to Flex or Cardboard we are golden.

BFG ATs are sold, 1/4" deep well sockets are sold, make me some offers on some of the other stuff. Winterfest delivery can be arranged, I also set up an account at USPS.com so I can get a slight discount on flat rate shipping

I'm interested in the visors if they aren't sagging and the flare nut wrenches

They're in good shape, other than the peeling t-case instruction sticker. The flare nut wrenches left are the Taiwan ones.

$20 + shipping? The visors would need a large box, I think it's about $16.
Or if you or someone you know is going to Winterfest, Rewster is gonna be my delivery guy.

Back