• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc parts for sale

yossarian19

NAXJA Forum User
Once again, it's time to put up a post and try to clear some parts out the garage. I will be heading down to the bay area some time fairly soon and might-could ship things but generally prefer not to. I'm also living close to Fordyce, so maybe you'd rather come get parts on your way to / from wheeling.
WJ knuckles - 200 obo
Full XJ tie rod, joints & all - $25
XJ LCAs - $20
Volvo S70 / Ford Taurus fan, shroud & relay - $50
2100 CFM Zirgo electric fan - $40
Set of 4 stock steel 15" wheels w/ centercaps - $100
used / good 90-something to 01 unit bearings - $25 apiece
throttle body spacer - $20
Bored out '94 4.0 throttle body - 50
Factory tcase skid - $15

I'll take trade on decent 30-31 ish tires, 1-3" lift parts, 97+ bumper / fender stuff, front seats in decent shape, maybe some other stuff.
Lemme know.
_Tom

Haven't measured. I bolted the throttle body spacer to it & matched the two of them.

You will want to confirm which UB's you have. 91-early99 are different from late99-01. Specs are floating around somewhere. The lip from wheel mount surface is different, and depends on which rotors are used.

They all have the 1.9" flange offset, which fits 91-98 for sure.

I'll have to look and make sure, but yes, I did have all the bolts & spacers at one time. Shipping + 20?

Back