• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc for sale. GPS, JKS,

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
JKS bar pin eliminators pn 9603 Brand new never installed $40

JKS Shock conversion PN 9601 Brand new never installed $25

Bushnell Onix 400 GPS. new in box. never used. view here: http://www.bushnell.com/products/gps/onix400/364000/
Comes with optional accessory pack, still in package. includes: heavy duty nylon case case, double cell Li-ION battery pack, 12 volt power adapter, and 20 free download credits from bushnellgps.com
Would like to get $140 + shipping.

I have 2 original xbox consoles with 4 controllers, and half a dozen games with the remote control for DVD player. $80 for everything?

Nintendo 64. half a dozen games and 2 controllers with rumble packs and extended memory. $40 bucks.

Pioneer dv-c503 5 disc dvd player/changer works great, $15.

Kicker CVT-8 subwoofer, open box, works great never installed. $35

I will add more later. Everything is OBO and shipping is extra.

pm for the stuff

Which N64 games?

Could you PM me the Serial #'s on the x-box's, if the right year I may have someone interested. Would you sell just the box's?

Games for Xbox:
Splinter cell, Rally Sport Challenge, Mech assault, Madden 2002, MX unleashed, and Project Gotham Racing.

Games for n64:
Off road Challenge, Wave race, and olympic hockey 98 I guess the other games have been misplaced or tossed.

Serial #'s for the Xbox consoles:pm'd

Aaron i might want dem ther shock mount's...
also I think we need to look at my rear again me think's the axle barring's are going.. got any of those laying around i can purchase? Oh and can we shoot for next weekend to do the d30? :dunce:

Pioneer dv-c503 5 disc dvd player/changer works great, $15

how much shipped to 63565? Thanks! :thumbup:

Everything is still available. GPS sale fell through. Make offer for everything.

About the GPS...I just checked my Paypal and saw that it isn't showing a transaction. Did you reject it, or did you just not get it? You should have sent me a private message or something...all I got was one saying "Thanks for the quick payment". Either way it's not a big deal...it was an impulse buy anyway.

I never got a payment. I sent you a pm letting you know I never rec;d money. If you paypal the money I will send it. I will resend the PM i sent you a couple of days ago.

Still have the JKS shock conversions? Are these the ones that will convert to mount a 7100 or Fox type shock?

Back