• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PS3, tools, jeep parts, misc for sale

Radio was out of Cindy's 98 with the infinity system. Don't know if we ever played a cassette in there though, probably shoulda checked it before I pulled it. Pretty sure the one in the 99 works though, I'll check it, call you tonight. We have the grandkids though, so I probably won't be able to talk too long.

no worries.

RC club wants the generator, so I guess it's my business to figure out transit.

It won't.

$70 shipped?

mac 'if it fits it ships' gyvr
I'll put them in two small boxes

Still have a newer brake control?

I'll take it.

I'd be interested in the sub and amp delivered to wf if you still have it in a week or so.

Fore 'spent a lot of money in Ohio last weekend' Wheeler
Yeah, got a tekonsha for you.

no worries.

RC club wants the generator, so I guess it's my business to figure out transit.
No break from the grandkids tonight, about to pass out from exhaustion. I'll call/pm you guys tomorrow

I'll take the stubby Craftsman wrenches. If Nate decides he does not want the generator, I will take it too. Can pick up wen I run the wheels up to ya in the near future. If he takes the generator, you can just ship the wrenches to me in a flat rate box.

Cheese "love John's garage sales!" Man

I'll take the stubby Craftsman wrenches. If Nate decides he does not want the generator, I will take it too. Can pick up wen I run the wheels up to ya in the near future. If he takes the generator, you can just ship the wrenches to me in a flat rate box.

Cheese "love John's garage sales!" Man

back up man, I called dibs.

seriously though, club is broke and generator got stolen, so we definitely want fixer upper generator.

For those of you wanting stuff shipped, I do have more stuff I'll be posting here. More gearwrenches, racks of Craftsman sockets, some wrenches, some Makita and other cordless tools, and other random stuff, so you may want to see what else you want before I start shipping you stuff.

Just need some time to sort through it all. Granddaughter was "helping" today, put all my neatly sorted extra gearwrenches into my toolbox...

Right on, I'll hang tightbc u know I am always up for more tools!

Ill take those tow mirrors next time I see ya.

Come on John, list those other tools, the suspense is killng me! Or you can PM or text me a list of what you have and I will get ya paid up asap. I am stocking a service trailer for the farm and any extra tools I can get for cheap helps. Would be able to come up hopefully in the next month if the weather coperates for harvest.

Cheese "big tool indeed" Man

Interested in gearwrenches.

The stubbys are sold to Mac. I do have a regular 4 pc set 10,12,13, 15mm $15
Other metric and SAE set in pic already sold

Here's an update on what's sold, what's still available, and some new lower prices.

PS3 $175 obo

All brake controllers sold

Telescope $50 obo

Navigator saw $10 obo

D44 hubs sold

Tires, rims, make offer

tow mirrors sold

dash trim, clock spring, visors make offer

door panels, mirrors sold

Amp and sub still available

Pioneer CD radio make offer

Panasonic and factory stereos on hold

Steering gear box $35 obo

Generator, all stubby wrenches, router all sold

Workbench still available

And here's some more stuff...

Yardman 31 cc trimmer, not running $15 obo

NAPA branded, made in USA flare nut wrench set $10

Same as above except Taiwan $8
I did find the 1/2 x 9/16 one after I took the pic
Other misc wrenches $1 each

Taiwan impacts 7/16-15/16, no 3/4 $8

Same as above, no 9/16 or 3/4 $5

1/4" deep 4-14mm, no 8, and 3/16-1/2 incl 5,7,9,11/32 $8 each set

3/8 dr reg 10-18, no 16 and 3/8-3/4 $6 each set

W1270 4wd locknut socket $5
Didn't work on my D44, think it's for a D60

Two Dewalt 18v 919 flexible flashlights $10 each

Makita 10.8/12v max li-ion drill FD02, impact driver DT01, charger, 1 battery, and case $70 obo
These may look like kids toys, but they have some serious power. Weigh almost as much as the 18v ones, nice compact size, 15 minute battery charge. I was able to hang a whole kitchen's worth of cabinets on one charge.

Makita BTD142 18v li-ion impact driver bare tool $45 obo
I have two, you can pick the shinier one.

Makita BDF452 18v li-ion 1/2" drill bare tool $40 obo
I have two, you can pick the shinier one.

Craftsman jig saw with another 30 or so blades in addition to those pictured $15 obo

Hitachi 12v ni-cad drill/flashlight. Sticky reverse switch, works fine once you get the hang of it. Batteries past their prime but still take a charge $15 obo

Hitachi 9.6v like above except reverse switch is fine $15 obo

Found another 3/8 drive deep socket set $7

Photobucket seems to be acting up right now, it's Craftsman 3/8-3/4"

Back