• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay, who's going?

XJ1998 said:
im not a registered member but i tried to pay by paypal last night and i got an email saying i should mail it in or pay at badlands.

If we upgrade out Paypal account to accept credit cards, they take a cut. The chapter treasury makes so little from the event as it stands that every penny counts. As such, we can only accept Paypal e-check payments. Sorry for the confusion.

Okie Terry said:
Bullshit!
Mardi Gras comes every year....
You might not have your XJ next year.
Come party with us.
Attica isn't rebuilding........

x2

You work with planes, and you're an Arab... find a way to get there.

Lawn Cher' said:
x2

You work with planes, and you're an Arab... find a way to get there.
LOL, i'm working on it.

Lawn Cher' said:
If we upgrade out Paypal account to accept credit cards, they take a cut. The chapter treasury makes so little from the event as it stands that every penny counts. As such, we can only accept Paypal e-check payments. Sorry for the confusion.

hey not a problem at all. i was just concerned that my registration wasnt accepted, but i see im on the list (Walter Singleton aka Chip). will i be able to join as a member on site at badlands also?

XJ1998 said:
hey not a problem at all. i was just concerned that my registration wasnt accepted, but i see im on the list (Walter Singleton aka Chip). will i be able to join as a member on site at badlands also?

Its easier for you to just fill out the online NAXJA membership form... the application goes directly to the proper authority.

Back