• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay, who's going?

Lawn Cher' said:
Did you mean kinky or Kinsey?

You know I cant spell, just make something up.. LOL

I am taking a month off, so I will have more than enough time to do this...

jester1084 said:
I'll be there this year... and yes, I'll be a winterfest virgin.

Sounds great.

SeanR, looks like we'll need one more sheep. :D

seanR said:
Huh, I'll bring my favorite for me, if he wants a left over, he will have to bring that up with Wildman Les!
Hey, I've had some pretty seasoned lifestock, but so far, none of them have come with wool sweaters. :D

Les

Cool, I bought kid4lyf's old set up and I haven;t used it much yet. Didn't know if the 12000 winch would fry the battery or not. Thats alot of amps. I am buying a big snatch block to help with the pulls for sure. thanks alot

I would eventually go with a dual setup but using it as is won't hurt anything.
Just keep the engine running while using if possible.
That RE12000 get's a lot of it's power from the worm drive gearing, not pulling huge amps.

Depending on the trails you run, there is a real good chance that your winch, if needed, would only be for a short pull, at the direction of your trail leader.

Hope to see you there.

Rev

maybe we should put up a list of PAID registered members.

...BOB

well crap. i cant make it. bossman told me i had to work either the 25th or the 4th, and the 25th is mardi gras:D also didnt realize winterfest was then. oh well, maybe next yer.

Ramsey said:
well crap. i cant make it. bossman told me i had to work either the 25th or the 4th, and the 25th is mardi gras:D also didnt realize winterfest was then. oh well, maybe next yer.
Bullshit!
Mardi Gras comes every year....
You might not have your XJ next year.
Come party with us.
Attica isn't rebuilding........

IntrepidXJ said:
i guess we'll just have to make it down to hot springs sometime this year, then

a few of us met Ramsey at Superlift, it is his turn to come up North.
you better pack some spicy Gumbo to keep you warm.

...BOB

Back