• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay, who's going?

Not me, I'll be in San Antonio till the the 2nd. Shooting really big guns. I won't be up to drivin to Indiana especially in the snow.

Well, I guess that I can try to make it, being new and all.

I'll be there, probably Fri. morningish.:wave:

I'm in. JIM.

Lawn Cher' said:
In. Ranger, you better show.

dont worry - ill be there...

just wanted to be able to post a few more times...

i have a therory that once i get to 10000 posts, a chicken will run across my screen - i read that in an e-mail, but was disapointed when ronald McDonald didnt run across my screen after forwarding it to 20 people...

XJ_ranger said:
dont worry - ill be there...

just wanted to be able to post a few more times...

i have a therory that once i get to 10000 posts, a chicken will run across my screen - i read that in an e-mail, but was disapointed when ronald McDonald didnt run across my screen after forwarding it to 20 people...
:D

Ill be there, hopfully.. I might even bring my ol man provided he will trailer my shit...

XTrmXJ said:
Ill be there, hopfully.. I might even bring my ol man provided he will trailer my shit...

So he has a dump trailer? Cool.

Lawn Cher' said:
So he has a dump trailer? Cool.

Ya I could even bring the Bobcat

XTrmXJ said:
Ya I could even bring the Bobcat

My wife is a Bobcat.
99pcensus.jpg

missed last year but gonna try for this year posibly with son and nephew with stockers. John

I'm hoping to make it this year.

If i do i'll arrive either late thursday or early friday, depart for home early sunday.

Back