• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My wife wants to move to Seattle

Matt98XJ said:
I used to live up in WA. I'm in Florida now, and really miss the mountains, and the wheeling. I'm moving back up to the Bellingham area next month. The rain does kinda suck, but I can deal with it. I've also thought about moving to northern California, but I don't know anyone there, and I have friends in WA. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be at the Northwest Fest in July, so hope to meet you all there.

Matt, did you used to post under the old forums under the same (or similar)
name? Seems I remember a 'Matt98XJ' from a while back. Just curious.

Steve

BTW, Did you know Daytripper, or Josh89XJ (Josh Coke)?

Willis said:
Matt, did you used to post under the old forums under the same (or similar)
name? Seems I remember a 'Matt98XJ' from a while back. Just curious.

Steve

BTW, Did you know Daytripper, or Josh89XJ (Josh Coke)?

No, I'm fairly new to this forum. I use that same name on jeepforum.com though. I don't think I know those guys.

Matt98XJ said:
No, I'm fairly new to this forum. I use that same name on jeepforum.com though. I don't think I know those guys.

They were both on the old forum a few years ago. I havn't really seen much of them.

Anyway, hope your trip goes well.

Later,
Steve

Well i'm sure all you people who have moved away from WA can relate when I say I REALLY MISS HOME!!! But then again I do live on the other side of the mountains. Right now I'm stuck looking at the same people day in and day out while we are in Iraq. We're leaving here in the next few days, so hopefully I can be back in Germany by the end of the month. Let's hope all goes well. Wish me luck convoying back to Kuwait!

Kristen

Back