• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LA to Idaho. Day after Christmas.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
I am planning to drive from Los Angeles area to south east Idaho leaving the day after Christmas and arriving in Idaho somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd of January. Just wanted to post up in case anyone was interested in having the train some parts. I will be in a three-quarter ton truck so I can move anything short of a full vehicle. Come to think of it I suppose I could move a full vehicle if the price is right I do have a trailer. I will be immediately returning to LA after I get to Idaho probably make it back to LA by the 4th or 5th.

PM me if you need something.

I wish i would have giving myself a week to make that trip. i had to pick up one of my trucks from Burley Idaho last year and drove non stop (except food and fuel). driving through the entire state of Utah was awesome. very interesting and beautiful state. i remember when i got into Salt lake i was thinking "where is the big city?" i was expecting to see the hustle and bustle like the Cali cities, NOPE. I would love to make that trip again with the family, and bring all the camping, fishing, shooting/hunting, off road riding, and good ole exploring gear.
Have a fun and safe trip John. shoot a few rounds for me would ya....

10-4 guys. I've done this road quite a few times including once in January that took 10.5 hours from Upland to Dillon MT. I was much dumber back then. I'll be cruising a little slower with my nephew following in his jeep. I plan to enjoy the trip and see a few sights.

hmm....maybe you can visit Lincoln :p

Which way are you heading up, John?

Back