• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping things fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLORY!!! Epic You-tube here we come!

we better AXE this tread before someone else steals the idea
LOL!

It was fun fellas. I have to go work on my damn trac bar now. Lates!

dude i thought this thread was gonna dead end so hard and be incredibly lame....and now look what it has become!

and it all started with a snowcone.

BSC..........

we live.

you die.

GLORY FOREVER.....(coming to youtube in 09')

this is beyond awesome!

keeping shit fun fest!

throw yourself at the mercy of some vessal of destruction!

see this is exactly what this chapter needs, a stupid event of pure stupidity and fun to bring us together!

not some new rules or editing of posts.

I flag this post for being awesomely fun.

off topic how? what is "off topic" for the local forum? isnt this just a place for people who actually know eachother to chit chat?

Not according to the mission statement that Remi posted at the start of this thread:

Technical XJ/MJ discussion and provision of related resources;
Coordination and hosting of off-road Events;
Development of XJ/MJ regional :NAXJA: chapters;
Responsible use of public lands through membership in land use focused organizations;
Exploring, maintaining, preserving and enjoying OHV trails with our fellow club members;
Providing social, educational and family recreational activities for its membership;
Promoting the continuing and renewed use of public lands for Highway/Off-Highway Vehicle (HOHV) recreation;
Participating in, and supporting, activities to further the causes of OHV enthusiasts and users of the outdoors;
Improving the status of our sport through the development of better public image and association with people who are interested and active in the sport;
Publicizing and promoting the ideals of the United Four Wheel Drive Association (UFWDA) and Tread Lightly.
And while *some* level of chit chat has always been present, the ratio of useful, helpful posts to mindless banter has changed drastically. My point is that meaningless chit chat was the purpose of the den.

Lately EVERY thread has devolved into nothing but chit chat, laced with an increasing level of personal attacks and derogatory slurs. As a member of NAXJA, I'd like not to become associated with that sort of chit chat and I'm getting tired of seeing nothing but endless pages of that tripe in a forum that was once the pinnacle of all chapters.

PLEASE.... either get involved, be helpful or take it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back