• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping things fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you going to sit here and ruin the potential awesomeness of our event with this horseshit here?

We made this thread fun and you had to try to put a damper on it.

Between this and the post you made in the karma thread, im getting a little peeved.

The way youve been dealing with threads lately has made me regret voting for you in the past election.

Folks, here's couple things:

1. BSC is going to put on a Sled Racing event. It's a BSC event and while NAXJA memebers/users might end up participating, it's not a NAXJA event. NAXJA claims no responsibility for the event nor what transpires during it.

2. Because it's a BSC event, please do the planning for it @ BSC. You're welcome to post the event note here (just like SoCalXJ does with their Jambo each year) but please do the planning for it elsewhere.

3. Please make sure that your post does not turn into a personal attack whether it's by design or accident. This goes out to EVERYONE and I'm not singling anyone out just saying that it needs to stop.

I want to know when your doing this.. Please keep us old people up to date please.. Thank you ben, that is your name right.. If not my bad,

How about this for fun.

I am setting here my my girls decorating the house and the tree with all the christmas lights and decorations and setting here sipping on some "spicy" eggnog.

Gets me in the spirit of christmas doing this as a family.

Just my fun things I am doing.
merry christmas my friend!

socal 1 fun 0

its sad that people dont realize we are just trying to put a smile on your face. if you take everything posted as fact you are sorely mistaken.

i'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back