• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping things fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for fun.

I am setting here my my girls decorating the house and the tree with all the christmas lights and decorations and setting here sipping on some "spicy" eggnog.

Gets me in the spirit of christmas doing this as a family.

Just my fun things I am doing.

I love egg nog! :D

I think the incessant bringing up of "oh this is a family site," is for the most part retarded.

Is some kid really going to sit here and browse through the forums?

Most kids that are old enough to read are hearing/seeing way worse things in their schools than some foul language or provocative comments on a jeep site.

I agree sometime me or some other people say things that are too harsh or maybe a little uncalled for, but please, how are most jeepers in real life? Ragging on each other joking around, practical jokes etc....

why not have a little of what were like in person online?

Besides with all the go-fasters taking off the site should tame a little bit :D

Ben, you have a point, but I don't talk like that all the time, or around everyone. I talk like that at certain times around my friends. I think here we still can have a sense of what's appropriate. While I might have a very broad interpretation of what a "family sight" is, I still think it's a valid view. I'm not offended by you saying you think I'm retarded for thinking that way, but some here will be offended, and that's not necessary.

Many XJ folks are family oriented, and there is a quality there that attracts folks to XJ's and to NAXJA. I think that's something that we can respect here on our club forums. There are other forums where we can talk like we do to our closest friends on the trail. We don't talk like that everywhere to everyone, so we don't have to talk like that on every forum that we participate in. There's nothing wrong with considering what's appropriate.

Oh, BTW, I just had a Jacked up eggnog while I was sitting here reading jacked up death sled posts. You guys sure as hell jacked up this thread, but it's pretty funny.

Rather than go back and read this whole thread, has anyone found an appropriate place for death sled racing?

I can only think of one place out here and it would take a good amount of snow to pull it off.

Someday I'll tell you all about my 'Death inner tube' races we had there.....
I may still have the scars to prove it!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back