• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping things fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting conversation had around the campfire at Truckhaven last week. A person there was up in Big Bear with a Naxja shirt on and was talking this or that with a ranger. The ranger stated to this person, "That NAXJA group is starting to give you all a bad name." (paraphrasing... I wasn't in contact with said ranger)

I guess it had to do with a rowdy campsite at some event.

Sad to hear. Clean it up and keep it that way and/or stop holding events.

Interesting conversation had around the campfire at Truckhaven last week. A person there was up in Big Bear with a Naxja shirt on and was talking this or that with a ranger. The ranger stated to this person, "That NAXJA group is starting to give you all a bad name." (paraphrasing... I wasn't in contact with said ranger)

As far as I know this would not have been as a result of an offixial event. I stopped by the booth on my way out of Serrano back in May and the staff there was all pleased with us.

Thing is that the outside world does not know/understand or care about the difference between official and unoficial events. All they see is NAXJA sticker or shirt and they quickly decide its NAXJA (espcially since we are known to them)...

wouldnt know anything about some rowdy event in BB.

I think the incessant bringing up of "oh this is a family site," is for the most part retarded.

Most people talk about how their wives despise them working on their jeeps or being on NAXJA all the time.

Is some kid really going to sit here and browse through the forums?

Most kids that are old enough to read are hearing/seeing way worse things in their schools than some foul language or provocative comments on a jeep site.

I agree sometime me or some other people say things that are too harsh or maybe a little uncalled for, but please, how are most jeepers in real life? Ragging on each other joking around, practical jokes etc....

why not have a little of what were like in person online?

Besides with all the go-fasters taking off the site should tame a little bit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back