• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping things fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a HARUMPH outta that guy...

HARUMPH!!!

You sure? Cause all we hear in SoCal is about "how it used to be better before the "new guys" showed up". haha

All I remember is that guys used to take continuous off topic banter to the Den. But what do I know? I just like to go slow.

All I remember is that guys used to take continuous off topic banter to the Den. But what do I know? I just like to go slow.
off topic how? what is "off topic" for the local forum? isnt this just a place for people who actually know eachother to chit chat? i dont understand what the topic would actually be. :dunno: if there is to be no non jeep related chat here in the local areas you can sign me up for leaving. that is complete and utter BS. i thought we were a community, not just a jeep website. maybe the priorities have changed over the last couple years and people like me who are just here to make friends with similar interests arent welcome anymore.

you know what would make things fun around here?

a snow cone machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back