• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

Or we could have it in my new shop....I have a nacho cheese dispenser and a beer fridge!! :D Would be a bit of a drive for most though.... I am always down for the strip clubs though...

Anyone know how to set up a poll on here. I think we need a poll as to whether Collin will show up & if he does, how late will he be? Anyone?

No it's Michael Impdik

lmao!!!!!

If we could only have it a few miles south of rookies, in Norwalk, then I could walk.........or maybe even drive the jeep.

lmao!!!!!

If we could only have it a few miles south of rookies, in Norwalk, then I could walk.........or maybe even drive the jeep.
Are you asking for a ride?

such a busy schedule....and such a long drive

Would you drive that far just to see Colin?

Let's get some more people!!!!

and someone else has to sit next to Colin and feed him (he's special):wow:

such a busy schedule....and such a long drive

Would you drive that far just to see Colin?

Let's get some more people!!!!

and someone else has to sit next to Colin and feed him (he's special):wow:
Look no matter how many times Dustin and Tyler spell it that way it's not, it's friggin Collin okay, 2 L's. Grrrr.... Brian are you going to bring those barrels of celery you promised me at the last meet and greet? Especially if I get wings at Rookies, I'm going to want some.

Easy there Colon, dont want to have ya flare up...HAHA!! get it, "flare up" HAHA!! :D

are you getting to be a bit irritable? haha!! I am cracking myslef up again!! :D

I think Colon is butt hurt. (punn intended)

I am still planning on wheeling on Saturday at MIOBI, but Sunday is gonna be the M&G for me. Andy, you still have to move your gal that weekend?

Back